We Help Bring Families Together
If you are in the United States legally and wish to make sure your family members are granted legal visa status, Lacayo Law Firm, P.A. is ready to help with family immigration law services.
We are an experienced team of South Florida immigration attorneys who understand the importance of helping families stay together. We are ready to help you with family immigration matters such as:
Immediate relatives category
- Spouse of U.S. citizen or person granted permanent green card legal status
- Minor-age child (under 21) of a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident
- Parent of U.S. citizen or permanent green card holder
Family preference category
- Unmarried son or daughter (over 21) of U.S. citizen
- Unmarried adult children of permanent residents
- Married son(s) or daughter(s) of U.S. citizens
- Siblings of U.S. citizens
Contact Us To Get Your Questions Answered
U.S. immigration law is a complex set of confusing regulations. Our family visa lawyers are ready to answer all of your questions and give you an honest review of your circumstances to determine whether your situation applies for immediate family or family preference visa category.